Standard: MODUK - DEF STAN 00-103: PART 4
MOD GEOSPATIAL METADATA PROFILE PART 4: CONEMP
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This document aims to describe how the MGMP will be employed in support of activities of the Ministry of Defence (MOD).
b) This CONEMP only covers metadata relating to GEOINT resources, which are primarily supplied by the Specialist Geospatial Centres (SGCs)1. Although a significant proportion of the knowledge base within the DCF is referenced to a location, it is acknowledged that there might be requirements for metadata in non-geospatial areas. For metadata relating to non-geospatial resources, the MOD Metadata Standard (MMS) described in JSP 717 should be consulted.
c) This CONEMP shall be reviewed during the development of the MGMP. Subsequent revisions may be required if there are changes in base metadata standards or MOD information management doctrine.
|Organization:||British Defence Standards|
|Document Number:||def stan 00-103: part 4|
|Change Type:||NEW ADDITION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
This Standard References
Showing 4 of 4.