Standard: MODUK - DEF STAN 00-103: PART 3
MOD GEOSPATIAL METADATA PROFILE PART 3: CONUSE
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This document aims to describe the way in which MGMP-conformant metadata can be used to support the discovery, management and use of GEOINT resources offered by the DataMan capability provided by the Joint Aeronautical and Geospatial Organisation (JAGO). The document has been prepared for discussion during the development of the MGMP and may be revised as the metadata profile evolves.
b) This CONUSE covers the application of MGMP to GEOINT resources offered by DataMan. It is acknowledged that the CONUSE may not adequately represent other capabilities offered by other systems; consequently it is recommended that MGMP CONUSEs be developed for other systems as well.
|Organization:||British Defence Standards|
|Document Number:||def stan 00-103: part 3|
|Change Type:||NEW ADDITION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|