Standard: TAPPI T 495
BENDING NUMBER OF PAPERBOARD
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This test is used to evaluate the bending quality of both coated and uncoated paperboard from 0.4 to 1.0 mm (0.016 to 0.040 in.) in thickness made on fourdrinier or multi-ply cylinder machines.
|Document Number:||tappi t 495|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|TAPPI T 495||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2003-01-01||Revision: 03||Status: ACTV|