Standard: TAPPI T 402
STANDARD CONDITIONING AND TESTING ATMOSPHERES FOR PAPER, BOARD, PULP HANDSHEETS, AND RELATED PRODUCTS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This standard practice defines the standard atmospheres for normal preconditioning, conditioning, and testing of paper and paper products, paperboard, fiberboard, and containers made from them. It also specifies procedures for handling these materials in order that they may reach equilibrium with the respective atmosphere.
This standard practice is also applicable to standard pulp test handsheets, except that the preconditioning procedure is omitted, that is, the sheets are not dried to conditions below those obtained by exposure to the standard conditioning and testing atmospheres. (See TAPPI T 205 "Forming Handsheets for Physical Tests of Pulp.")
This standard practice does not include special conditioning and testing atmospheres, such as those that attempt to simulate tropical or arctic environments.
|Document Number:||tappi t 402|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|