Standard: IAEA - SSR-2/2
SAFETY OF NUCLEAR POWER PLANTS: COMMISSIONING AND OPERATION SPECIFIC SAFETY REQUIREMENTS
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This publication deals with the safe commissioning and operation of a nuclear power plant. It covers commissioning and operation up to the removal of nuclear fuel from the plant, including maintenance and modifications made throughout the lifetime of the plant. It covers the preparation for decommissioning but not the decommissioning phase itself. The publication also establishes additional requirements relating only to commissioning. Normal operation and anticipated operational occurrences as well as accident conditions are taken into account.
|Organization:||International Atomic Energy Agency|
|Change Type:||NEW ADDITION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
This Standard References
Showing 8 of 8.