Standard: IAEA - SSR-5
DISPOSAL OF RADIOACTIVE WASTE SPECIFIC SAFETY REQUIREMENTS
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
The objective of this Safety Requirements publication is to set out the safety objective and criteria for the disposal of all types of radioactive waste and to establish, on the basis of the principles established in Ref. , the requirements that must be satisfied in the disposal of radioactive waste.
This Safety Requirements publication is intended for use by all persons responsible for, and concerned with, radioactive waste management and making decisions in relation to the development, operation and closure of disposal facilities, especially those persons concerned with the related regulatory aspects. Safety Guides provide comprehensive guidance on, and international best practices for, meeting the requirements in respect of different types of disposal facility.
|Organization:||International Atomic Energy Agency|
|Change Type:||NEW ADDITION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
This Standard References
Showing 10 of 13.