Standard: IAEA - GSG-4
USE OF EXTERNAL EXPERTS BY THE REGULATORY BODY
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This Safety Guide covers all types and uses of support for safety issues that may be required by a regulatory body, whether technical, scientific, legal or analytical issues or issues necessitating other types of logistical support. It also addresses the ways and forms in which external support can be provided: by dedicated organizations (e.g. statutorily mandated technical support organizations), by other commercial organizations through either generic contracts or specific contracts, by other regulatory bodies, by advisory bodies, by research organizations, by academic bodies, by consultants, by individual experts or by others
|Organization:||International Atomic Energy Agency|
|Change Type:||NEW ADDITION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
This Standard References
Showing 5 of 5.
Standards That Reference This Standard
Showing 1 of 1.