Standard: IAEA - GSR PART 3
RADIATION PROTECTION AND SAFETY OF RADIATION SOURCES: INTERNATIONAL BASIC SAFETY STANDARDS - INTERIM EDITION GENERAL SAFETY REQUIREMENTS PART 3
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
These Standards establish requirements for the protection of people and the environment from harmful effects of ionizing radiation and for the safety of radiation sources.
|Organization:||International Atomic Energy Agency|
|Document Number:||gsr part 3|
|Change Type:||NEW ADDITION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
This Standard References
Showing 10 of 12.