Standard: IAEA - SSG-19
NATIONAL STRATEGY FOR REGAINING CONTROL OVER ORPHAN SOURCES AND IMPROVING CONTROL OVER VULNERABLE SOURCES SPECIFIC SAFETY GUIDE
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
The objective of this Safety Guide is to provide a methodology for establishing a national strategy for regaining control over orphan sources and improving control over vulnerable sources in order to meet the safety requirements established in the relevant IAEA safety standards [13, 14]. This Safety Guide provides recommendations and guidance on how to assess systematically the national situation, and then how to develop and implement a prioritized national strategy to achieve these goals.
|Organization:||International Atomic Energy Agency|
|Change Type:||NEW ADDITION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|