Standard: RTCA DO-342
GUIDELINES FOR VERIFICATION AND VALIDATION OF AERODROME MAPPING DATABASES (AMDB) AERODROME SURFACE ROUTING NETWORKS (ASRN) FOR ROUTING APPLICATIONS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This document is a guidance material on the concepts, methods, and criteria for verification and validation of Aerodrome Surface Routing Network (ASRN). The ASRN of an Aerodrome Mapping Database (AMDB) is a connected network defined by node and edge features that support taxi routing functions (e.g. D-Taxi) and other applications (e.g the ones developed within SESAR and NextGen). Such applications contribute to situational awareness as well as safety, capacity and efficiency of operations. This guidance material provides a framework for verification and validation activities of ASRN, the objective being to ensure the consistency of the ASRN for multiple users (both on the ground and onboard).
|Document Number:||rtca do-342|
|Change Type:||NEW ADDITION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
Standards That Reference This Standard
Showing 4 of 4.