Standard: LUL - G0419
MANAGEMENT OF PROTECTION PROVIDERS
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This guidance document applies to London Underground (LU) and external protection providers.
The requirements apply to any individual employed within LU or their suppliers who carry out protection activities.
This activity constitutes ‘Safety Critical Work' as defined by The Railways and Other Guided Transport Systems (Safety) Regulations 2006 (as amended).
The purpose of this guidance document is to set out the requirements for licensing protection providers and individual protection staff.
|Organization:||London Underground Library|
|Change Type:||NEW ADDITION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|