Standard: NFPA 1026
STANDARD FOR INCIDENT MANAGEMENT PERSONNEL PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This standard identifies the minimum job performance requirements (JPRs) for personnel performing roles within an all-hazard incident management system.
The purpose of this standard shall be to specify minimum job performance requirements for personnel performing roles within an all-hazard incident management system.
It shall not be the intent of this standard to restrict any jurisdiction from exceeding these requirements.
|Organization:||National Fire Protection Association|
|Document Number:||nfpa 1026|
|Most Recent Revision:||NO|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|NFPA 1026||Change Type: COMPLETE REVISION||Update Date: 2018-01-01||Revision: 18||Status: ACTV|
|NFPA 1026||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2009-01-01||Revision: 09||Status: INAC|
This Standard References
Showing 10 of 12.view more