Standard: NFPA 1143
STANDARD FOR WILDLAND FIRE MANAGEMENT
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This standard provides minimum requirements to fire protection organizations on the management of wildland fire, including prevention, mitigation, preparation, and suppression.
Purpose. The purpose of this standard is to specify management practices and policies necessary for a fire protection organization to develop a wildland fire management program.
|Organization:||National Fire Protection Association|
|Document Number:||nfpa 1143|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||NO|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|NFPA 1143||Change Type:||Revision: 18||Status: ACTV|
|NFPA 1143||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2009-01-01||Revision: 09||Status: INAC|
|NFPA 1143||Change Type:||Update Date: 2003-07-18||Revision: 03||Status: INAC|
This Standard References
Showing 10 of 28.