Standard: RTCA DO-344 V2 APP F & G
OPERATIONAL AND FUNCTIONAL REQUIREMENTS AND SAFETY OBJECTIVES (OFRSO) FOR UNMANNED AIRCRAFT SYSTEMS (UAS) STANDARDS – APPENDICES F & G
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
APPENDIX F - OPERATIONAL REQUIREMENTS AND OPERATIONAL ACTIVITIES TRACING This appendix provides an analysis reference tool that was developed to determine requirement coverage using the developed system operational activities. These operational activities were developed by charting the sequence of actions required to perform flight under different use case scenarios and ATC environments. The activity mapping to ATC environments is included in Appendix J.
APPENDIX G - OPERATIONAL REQUIREMENTS AND FUNCTIONS TRACING This appendix presents a tracing matrix used to both develop and to review the UAS Operational Requirements and the System Functions. The mapping shows the allocation of the system requirements to the definition of system functions. In Volume 1, Section 3 there is a mapping of the Operational Requirements to each Functional Requirement.
|Document Number:||rtca do-344 v2 app f & g|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|