Standard: JAG 5211.11
(CODE 13) STANDARDS AND POLICY FOR SAFEGUARDING PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
Purpose. In accordance with references (a) through (1), to define clear standards for safeguarding personally identifiable information (PII) in the Office of the Judge Advocate General (OJAG) and Naval Legal Service command (NLSC).
This is a new instruction and should be read in its entirety. Specific requirements for handling PII in the course of OJAG and NLSC telework are set forth in JAGINST 12620.
|Organization:||Office of the Judge Advocate General|
|Document Number:||jag 5211.11|
|Change Type:||NEW ADDITION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|