Standard: AAMI - 13408-1
ASEPTIC PROCESSING OF HEALTH CARE PRODUCTS - PART 1: GENERAL REQUIREMENTS
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This part of ISO 13408 specifies the general requirements for, and offers guidance on, processes, programs and procedures for development, validation and routine control of the manufacturing process for aseptically-processed health care products.
This part of ISO 13408 includes requirements and guidance relative to the overall topic of aseptic processing. Specific requirements and guidance on various specialized processes and methods related to filtration, lyophilization, clean-in place (CIP) technologies, sterilization in place (SIP) and isolator systems are given in other parts of ISO 13408.
NOTE This part of ISO 13408 does not supersede or replace national regulatory requirements, such as Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs) and/or pharmacopoeial requirements that pertain in particular national or regional jurisdictions.
|Organization:||Association for the Advancement of Medical Instrumentation|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|13408-1 AMD 1||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2013-01-01||Status: INAC|
|13408-1||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2008-01-01||Status: INAC|
|13408-1||Change Type:||Update Date: 2008-01-01||Status: INAC|