Standard: ECIA - 540DB00
BLANK DETAIL SPECIFICATION FOR DECOUPLING CAPACITOR DUAL IN-LINE PACKAGE SOCKETS
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
The Decoupling Capacitor Dual In-tine Sockets of assessed quality covered by this detail specification shall have:
(a) Maximum enclosure dimensions (See Figure 1).
(b) Working voltage not to exceed ____________ volts (rms).
(c) Current not to exceed _____ ampere per pin.
(d) Decoupling capacitance _____ microfarads
The object of this detail specification is to provide all information required, using Sectional Specification EIA-540D000 as a base, for the identification and quality assessment of Decoupling Capacitor Dual In-Line package sockets within the NECQ quality system. The information contained herein or by reference is complete and sufficient for inspection purposes.
|Organization:||Electronic Components Industry Association|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|540DB00||Change Type:||Update Date: 1993-01-01||Status: INAC|