Standard: BHMA - ANSI A156.25
ELECTRIFIED LOCKING DEVICES
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
Electrified locking systems are usually comprised of four functional components: locking devices, input devices, controlling devices, and power supplies. This Standard establishes requirements for the locking devices, whose mechanical aspects are described in the applicable BHMA product Standards; in addition, where the input or controlling device or both are an integral part of the locking device, they shall also be tested with the locking device covered by this Standard. This Standard includes requirements for cyclical, security, operational, strength, and environmental tests for these products.
Tests described in this Standard are performed under laboratory conditions. In actual usage, results may vary because of installation, maintenance, and environmental conditions.
|Organization:||Builders Hardware Manufacturers Association Inc.|
|Document Number:||ansi a156.25|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|ANSI A156.25||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2007-01-01||Revision: 07||Status: INAC|
|ANSI A156.25||Change Type:||Update Date: 2002-01-01||Revision: 02||Status: INAC|
This Standard References
Showing 10 of 12.