Standard: IEC 60076-14
POWER TRANSFORMERS – PART 14: LIQUID-IMMERSED POWER TRANSFORMERS USING HIGH-TEMPERATURE INSULATION MATERIALS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This part of IEC 60076 applies to liquid-immersed power transformers employing either hightemperature insulation or combinations of high-temperature and conventional insulation, operating at temperatures above conventional limits.
It is applicable to:
– power transformers in accordance with IEC 60076-1;
– convertor transformers according to IEC 61378 series;
– transformers for wind turbine applications in accordance with IEC 60076-16;
– arc furnace transformers;
– reactors in accordance with IEC 60076-6.
This part of IEC 60076 may be applicable as a reference for the use of high-temperature insulation materials in other types of transformers and reactors.
|Organization:||International Electrotechnical Commission|
|Document Number:||iec 60076-14|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
This Standard References
Showing 10 of 51.