Standard: MHI - MH16.1
SPECIFICATION FOR INDUSTRIAL STEEL STORAGE RACKS
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
SPECIFICATION FOR THE DESIGN, TESTING AND UTILIZATION OF INDUSTRIAL STEEL STORAGE RACKS - Produced by the Rack Manufacturers Institute, approved in 2012, this publication replaces the 2008 edition and was developed to provide valuable information to those who manufacture, market, purchase or use industrial steel storage racks. The specification is provided with supporting commentary.
|Organization:||Material Handling Institute Inc.|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|MH16.1||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2008-01-01||Status: INAC|