Standard: MHI - MH10.8.15
SPECIFICATION FOR XML READER OUTPUT FROM ISO
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
Specifies, for an Automatic Identification and Data Capture (AIDC) reader manufacturer, the preferred output of an AIDC reader when processing ISO/IEC 15434 formatted data. The standard is intended to cover the processing of all AIDC media. It specifies that the output be provided in an XML format suitable for display in Internet Explorer and usable in other applications. The specifications are intended to cover the output from processing of all current and future Format Indicators included in ISO/IEC 15434.
|Organization:||Material Handling Institute Inc.|
|Change Type:||NEW ADDITION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|