Standard: ASME - ANSI B5.26
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
DEFINITION AND SCOPE. involute serrations are multiple keys in the general form of internal and external involute gear teeth, as used for permanent fits between shafts and parts mounted there on. The purpose of this standard is to provide a uniform easily fabricated set of serrations that can be made by several manufacturing processes. The pitches include are 10/20, 16/32, 24/48, 32/64, 40/80, 48/96, 64/128, 80/160, and 128/256, complete from 6 to 100 teeth only for the first three. The scope is from 0.10 diameters to 10.00 diameters.
|Document Number:||ansi b5.26|
|Change Type:||NEW ADDITION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|