Standard: AAMI AT6
AUTOLOGOUS TRANSFUSION DEVICES
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This standard establishes labeling and performance requirements, test methods, and terminology that will help define a reasonable level of safety and efficacy for autologous transfusion devices. Specifically, it includes requirements for sterile, disposable systems and associated electromechanical hardware designed to collect and filter or process, or both, extravasated blood for reinfusion of erythrocytes or filtered whole blood into the patient's circulation. Aspects of these systems related to collection, anticoagulation (systemic and device), storage, processing and filtration, and reinfusion are within the scope of this standard.
|Organization:||Association for the Advancement of Medical Instrumentation|
|Document Number:||aami at6|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
This Standard References
Showing 10 of 11.