Standard: RTCA DO-343
MINIMUM AVIATION SYSTEM PERFORMANCE STANDARD FOR AMS(R)S DATA AND VOICE COMMUNICATIONS SUPPORTING REQUIRED COMMUNICATIONS PERFORMANCE (RCP) AND REQUIRED SURVEILLANCE PERFORMANCE (RSP) IN PROCEDURAL AIRSPACE
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This document addresses Aeronautic Mobile Satellite (Route) Services (AMS(R)S) that provide safety communications to aircraft in procedural airspace. The performance defined in this document is intended to provide:
(1) Data communication services that comply to either the RCP240 or RCP400 standards of Required Communications Performance (RCP) for two-way, bidirectional, controller-to-pilot data communications and to the RSP180 or RSP400 standards of Required Surveillance Performance (RSP) for one-way aircraft-to-Air Traffic Service Provider surveillance-related information, and
(2) Voice communication services that comply with RCP400/V for two-way, bidirectional voice communications between pilots and controllers. Requirements for data communication services are referenced to and refined from the ICAO Global Operational Data Link Document (GOLD), and requirements for voice services are referenced to and refined from the ICAO Satellite Voice Guidance Material (SVGM) document.
|Document Number:||rtca do-343|
|Change Type:||NEW ADDITION|
|Most Recent Revision:||NO|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|RTCA DO-343||Change Type:||Revision: A||Status: ACTV|
Standards That Reference This Standard
Showing 8 of 8.