Standard: AAMI 11137-2
STERILIZATION OF HEALTH CARE PRODUCTS - RADIATION - PART 2: ESTABLISHING THE STERILIZATION DOSE
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This part of ISO 11137 specifies methods for determining the minimum dose needed to achieve a specified requirement for sterility and methods to substantiate the use of 25 kGy or 15 kGy as the sterilization dose to achieve a sterility assurance level, SAL, of 10–6. This part of ISO 11137 also specifies methods of sterilization dose audit used to demonstrate the continued effectiveness of the sterilization dose.
This part of ISO 11137 defines product families for sterilization dose establishment and sterilization dose audit.
|Organization:||Association for the Advancement of Medical Instrumentation|
|Document Number:||aami 11137-2|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
This Standard References
Showing 10 of 11.