Standard: PAPTAC - A.8P
THE BASIC DENSITY OF WOOD
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
Wood yard operations may purchase logs or chips on either a volume basis or on a weight basis. Therefore, for the purposes of cost and inventory control it is important to know the relationship between the two measurements. In the pulp mill, knowing the relationship between volume and weight will assist in determining digester loading and chemical charge. By modifying the size of the sample to fit the container, this procedure may be used to determine the basic density of wood in the form of disks, billets, or chips.
|Organization:||Pulp and Paper Technical Association of Canada, Formerly CPPA|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|ITU-T A.8||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2000-09-01||Revision: 00||Status: INAC|
|A.8P||Change Type:||Update Date: 2000-09-01||Status: INAC|
|A.8P||Change Type:||Update Date: 1990-01-01||Status: INAC|
This Standard References
Showing 1 of 1.