Standard: (NFPA) - NFPA T3.5.16
HYDRAULIC FLUID POWER – FLOW CONTROL VALVES – METHOD FOR MEASURING AND REPORTING REGULATING CHARACTERISTICS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
Scope and field of application
This standard includes
-standard methods for testing the regulating characteristics of hydraulic flow control valves;
-a uniform method for presenting the test data;
- standardized information to enable the conducting of comparative tests.
This standard is intended to provide a uniform laboratory procedure for measuring and reporting the regulating characteristics for a hydraulic flow control valve.
This standard is intended to include steady state performance characteristics only. Transient performance tests are not included.
|Organization:||National Fluid Power Association|
|Document Number:||nfpa t3.5.16|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|NFPA T3.5.16||Change Type: REAF||Update Date: 1988-09-15||Revision: 88||Status: ACTV|
|NFPA T3.5.16||Change Type:||Update Date: 1988-09-15||Revision: 88||Status: ACTV|
|NFPA T3.5.16||Change Type:||Update Date: 1991-01-01||Revision: 91||Status: INAC|