Standard: (NFPA) - NFPA T3.21.3
PNEUMATIC FLUID POWER - FLOW RATING TEST PROCEDURE AND REPORTING METHOD - FOR FIXED ORIFICE COMPONENTS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
Scope and field of application
NOTE This method is to be used as an alternative to ISO 6358, which is recognized as the preferred flow rating test procedure and reporting method.
To define a rating parameter, test method, and method of reporting flow in fixed orifice pneumatic fluid power components.
To promote better pneumatic fluid power systems by providing manufacturers and users of components with an easily understood standard means of developing, verifying and communicating pneumatic flow ratings.
This standard does not apply to control valves used in flow control of process fluids, as defined in Fluid Control Institute standards ANSI/FCI 68-1 and ANSI/FCI 68-2.
|Organization:||National Fluid Power Association|
|Document Number:||nfpa t3.21.3|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|NFPA T3.21.3||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2008-09-03||Revision: R1||Status: ACTV|
|NFPA T3.21.3||Change Type: REAF||Update Date: 1990-01-25||Revision: 90||Status: INAC|
Standards That Reference This Standard
Showing 1 of 1.