Standard: (NFPA) - NFPA T3.5.15M
HYDRAULIC FLUID POWER - VALVES - METHOD FOR DETERMINING THE INTERNAL LEAKAGE CHARACTERISTICS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
Scope and field of application
This standard specifies procedures for the determination of leakage characteristics of any fluid power valve, and is intended to provide a uniform laboratory procedure for obtaining and reporting the fluid flow across a valve element which is considered blocked.
|Organization:||National Fluid Power Association|
|Document Number:||nfpa t3.5.15m|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|NFPA T3.5.15M||Change Type: REAF||Update Date: 1986-06-04||Revision: 86||Status: ACTV|
|NFPA T3.5.15M||Change Type:||Update Date: 1986-06-04||Revision: 86||Status: ACTV|
This Standard References
Showing 7 of 7.
Standards That Reference This Standard
Showing 1 of 1.