Standard: (NFPA) - NFPA T3.5.30
HYDRAULIC FLUID POWER – SOLENOID OPERATED DIRECTIONAL CONTROL VALVES – MEASUREMENT OF RESPONSE TIME
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This standard includes a standardized procedure for defining, measuring and reporting the response time of hydraulic solenoid operated directional control valves with minimum influence from the system. Valves included are electrically controlled, either directly or with a direct-mounted pilot valve, excluding servo and proportional valves.
This standard is intended to:
a) establish a standard definition of response time;
b) provide a uniform basis to manufacturers and users of hydraulic fluid power systems for measuring and comparing the response time of hydraulic fluid power solenoid operated directional valves;
c) establish a standard means for presenting the results of response time measurements.
|Organization:||National Fluid Power Association|
|Document Number:||nfpa t3.5.30|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|NFPA T3.5.30||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2008-08-14||Revision: 08||Status: ACTV|