Standard: MODUK - DEF STAN 00-18: PART 6
AVIONIC DATA TRANSMISSION INTERFACE SYSTEMS PART 6: ANALOGUE VIDEO STANDARD FOR AIRCRAFT SYSTEM APPLICATIONS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This Standard defines the requirements for the distribution system characteristics of analogue raster composite video systems and includes definitions of video line standards, distribution and video source and sink interfaces together with Annex A defining colour. It applies to all aircraft system installations for generation, processing, distribution and reception of the defined raster formats.
The purpose of this Standard is to establish uniform requirements for all analogue raster video systems in aerospace applications and by so doing, to promote interoperability of system components and/or units, The Standard defines the line standards to be used as well as distribution, source and sink characteristics in order to promote interoperability and facilitate inclusion of multiple sources and/or multiple sinks to be included in the total video system. The definition of the distribution system includes for the use of switching or mixing devices and makes allowance for noise and signal degradation likely to be introduced by such devices.
|Organization:||British Defence Standards|
|Document Number:||def stan 00-18: part 6|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
This Standard References
Showing 4 of 4.