Standard: TAPPI T 210
SAMPLING AND TESTING WOOD PULP SHIPMENTS FOR MOISTURE
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
Most woodpulp is shipped sheeted or baled. Some pulp is shipped in rolls or as wet lap. Sampling and testing for moisture content and determination of air-dry weight of pulp shipped in these forms is described. This method is unsuitable for determining moisture content of flash-dried baled pulp.
|Document Number:||tappi t 210|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|