Standard: TAPPI T 812
PLY SEPARATION OF SOLID AND CORRUGATED FIBERBOARD (WET)
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This method describes a laboratory test for evaluating the resistance to ply separation of solid or corrugated fiberboard after exposure to water. It is intended primarily to distinguish between boards fabricated with weatherresistant adhesives and those with nonweather-resistant adhesives.
|Document Number:||tappi t 812|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
This Standard References
Showing 1 of 1.