Standard: LUL - 1-173
PLANT, TOOLS AND EQUIPMENT - INSPECTION AND MAINTENANCE
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This standard sets out the inspection and maintenance requirements to be met for all plant, tools and equipment proposed for use on, or which may affect, the LU infrastructure. This includes all on-track plant, road/rail plant, track trolleys, small powered plant and any other manually-propelled devices which travel along the track, off-track plant and tools and equipment including point clips and scotches.
Where it is mandatory that any of the supporting information in Section 5 of this standard is to be applied, the appropriate requirement is set in Section 3.
This standard replaces 2-01302-620 A1. The Standard has been re formatted and renumbered. There were no technical changes.
This standard supports the following LU Policies:
Note: The identification of Policies shown below shall
The purpose of this standard is to define the inspection and maintenance requirements for plant, tools and equipment which are used on, or which may affect, LU's infrastructure.
|Organization:||London Underground Library|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|1-173||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2007-10-01||Status: INAC|