Standard: IEC 60079-17
EXPLOSIVE ATMOSPHERES - PART 17: ELECTRICAL INSTALLATIONS INSPECTION AND MAINTENANCE
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This part of the IEC 60079 series applies to users and covers factors directly related to the inspection and maintenance of electrical installations within hazardous areas only, where the hazard may be caused by flammable gases, vapours, mists, dusts, fibres or flyings.
It does not include:
In the case of dusts, fibres or flyings the level of housekeeping may influence the inspection and maintenance requirements.
This standard is intended to be applied where there can be a risk due to the presence of explosive gas or dust mixtures with air or combustible dust layers under normal atmospheric conditions. It does not apply to:
|Organization:||International Electrotechnical Commission|
|Document Number:||iec 60079-17|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|IEC 60079-17||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2007-08-01||Revision: 4.0||Status: INAC|
|IEC 60079-17||Change Type:||Update Date: 2002-07-01||Revision: 3.0||Status: INAC|
|IEC 60079-17||Change Type:||Update Date: 1996-12-01||Revision: 2.0||Status: INAC|
|IEC 60079-17||Change Type:||Revision: 1.0||Status: INAC|
This Standard References
Showing 10 of 23.