Standard: JAG 1150.2C
(CODE 05) MILITARY JUSTICE LITIGATION CAREER TRACK
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
To establish procedures for recruiting, identifying, selecting, and retaining military justice litigation SPECIALISTS and EXPERTs in the Judge Advocate General's (JAG) corps through the use of the Military Justice Litigation Career Track (MJLCT) and Military Justice Litigation Qualification (MJLQ).
|Organization:||Office of the Judge Advocate General|
|Document Number:||jag 1150.2c|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|JAG 1150.2B||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2009-06-17||Status: INAC|
|JAG 1150.2A||Change Type:||Update Date: 2009-06-17||Status: INAC|
|JAG 1150.2||Change Type:||Update Date: 2007-05-03||Status: INAC|
Standards That Reference This Standard
Showing 1 of 1.