Standard: JAG 5040.1B
(001IG) COMMAND EVALUATION, ARTICLE 6 LEGAL OFFICE ASSESSMENTS, AND MANAGEMENT INTERNAL CONTROLS
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This instruction applies to the Office of the Judge Advocate General (OJAG) ; Naval Legal Service Command (NLSC) , inc luding Defense Service Offices (DSO) , Region Legal Service Offices (RLSO) , and the Naval Justice School (NJS) ; and nonCNLSC Staff Judge Advocate (SJA) off i ces. Annua l ins pecti on schedules, checklists, special interest i t ems, and Management Inte rnal Controls (MIC) will be promulgated by ref erence (a) . This revision reflects the organizational changes to NLSC, e ffe ctive 1 October 2012.
Purpose. To promulgate policy, assign responsi bilities, and establish procedures to inspect and assess legal offices staffed by Navy Judge Advocate General's Corps (JAGC) legal community personnel.
|Organization:||Office of the Judge Advocate General|
|Document Number:||jag 5040.1b|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|JAG 5040.1A||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2011-11-15||Status: INAC|
This Standard References
Showing 8 of 8.
Standards That Reference This Standard
Showing 1 of 1.