Standard: NACE 1F192
USE OF CORROSION-RESISTANT ALLOYS IN OILFIELD ENVIRONMENTS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
Definitions: The definitions used in this version are based on those in NACE/ASTM(1) G193 "Standard Terminology and Acronyms Relating to Corrosion." Therefore, the previous version has now been modified and the section that gave individual definition of terms has been reduced significantly. However, below are listed terms with specific meaning in this report when it is necessary to clarify for the reader. Note ISO 80442 has not been cited as an existing International Standard with additional corrosion terminology.
(1) ASTM International (ASTM), 100 Barr Harbor Dr., West Conshohocken, PA 19428-2959.
|Document Number:||nace 1f192|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
This Standard References
Showing 10 of 18.
Standards That Reference This Standard
Showing 1 of 1.