Standard: ANSI A21.6
CAST·IRON PIPE CENTRIFUGALLY CAST IN METAL MOLDS. FOR WATER OR OTHER LIQUIDS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This standard covers 3-in. through 24-in cast-iron pipe centrifugally cast in metal molds for water or other liquids. Characteristics of such pipe with push-on joints, mechanical joints and bell-and-spigot joints are given in the tables. This standard may be used for pipe with such other types of joints as may be agreed upon at the time of purchase. The thicknesses, weights, and strength test requirements shown in this standard are for pipe with 18/40 iron strength (18000 psi minimum bursting tensile and 40 00 psi minimum ring modules of rupture).
|Organization:||American National Standards Institute|
|Document Number:||ansi a21.6|
|Change Type:||NEW ADDITION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|