Standard: ANSI B28
SAFETY CODE FOR RUBBER MILLS AND CALENDERS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
The entire code shall cover the mechanical hazards encountered in the manufacture of rubberized fabrics, rubber tires, fire and garden hose, footwear, molded rubber goods. Rubber belting, reclaimed rubber, rubber solution and products made therefrom, and miscellaneous rubber materials; shall cover the machines used in breaking down, washing, milling, cutting, molding, and vulcanizing of rubber, together with calendars, spreaders, coaters, and dryers, and other machinery used in the manufacture of rubber sheeting; special machines used in the manufacture of rubber tires included, but spinning and weaving fabrics excluded.
On account of the broad field to be covered, it was decided by the sectional committee to consider in this preliminary issue the safe guarding of mills and calendars at the point of operation, and this is the limited work that is dealt with in the following rules.
|Organization:||American National Standards Institute|
|Document Number:||ansi b28|
|Change Type:||NEW ADDITION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|