Standard: ANSI B78.2
EXTERNAL DIMENSIONS FOR SHELL AND TUBE HEAT EXCHANGERS FOR CHEMICAL PROCESS SERVICE
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This standard establishes dimensions for construction and installation for standard heat exchangers of the types designated in Section 2, Paragraph N-1 of American National Standard for Tubular Heat Exchangers in Chemical Process Service, B78.1-1971, (except Type K) and for nominal shell sizes 6 inches through 24 inches in diameter. This standard is to intended to apply to components of integral refrigeration systems.
Purpose The purpose of this standard is to standardize external installation dimensions, including nozzle and support loctions, of shell and tube heat exchangers of the types and sizes indicated in 1.1
|Organization:||American National Standards Institute|
|Document Number:||ansi b78.2|
|Change Type:||NEW ADDITION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|