Standard: BICSI TPMM
TELECOMMUNICATION PROJECT METHODS MANUAL
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
The Telecommunications Project Management, BICSI Resource Material for RTPM Study reference material contains technical information that prospective candidates of BICSI's Registered Telecommunications Project Manager (RTPM) designation will need to successfully complete the RTPM exam. This material is to be used in conjunction with the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK®) Guide, 4th edition, and the Project Management: A Systems Approach to Planning, Scheduling, and Controlling, 10th edition, publication.
The TPM covers:
|Organization:||Advancing the Information and Communication Technology Community|
|Document Number:||bicsi tpmm|
|Change Type:||NEW ADDITION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|