Standard: ANSI C19.3
INDUSTRIAL CONTROL APPARATUS - GENERAL
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This standard covers the general requirements for all industrial control apparatus, except as modified elsewhere in the C19 Series of American National Standards for Industrial control Apparatus. This standard covers all devices, whether electric, magnetic, mechanical, or electronic (except those intended specifically for marine auxiliaries and propulsion control apparatus, mine locomotive control apparatus, a and railway and railroad locomotion) which, individually or grouped, serve to govern in some predetermined manner the electric power delivered to the apparatus to which they are connected, and which are intended to function on commercial voltages of 750 volts or less, direct current and 5000 volts or less, alternating current.
|Organization:||American National Standards Institute|
|Document Number:||ansi c19.3|
|Change Type:||NEW ADDITION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|