Standard: ASTM A136
STANDARD SPECIFICATIONS FOR FORCE-WELDED STEEL PIPE
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
These specifications cover two grades of forge-welded steel pipe in sizes 14in. to and including 96 in. in diameter, and wall thicknesses from ¼ to 1¼It in., inclusive, which is intended for various uses. The suitability of pipe for various purposes is somewhat dependent upon its dimensions and properties and conditions of service, so that the purpose for which the pipe is intended should be stated in the order.
|Document Number:||astm a136|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
Standards That Reference This Standard
Showing 1 of 1.