Standard: RTCA DO-347
CERTIFICATION TEST GUIDANCE FOR SMALL AND MEDIUM SIZED RECHARGEABLE LITHIUM BATTERIES AND BATTERY SYSTEMS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This document provides test guidance and installation considerations for Small and Medium Sized Rechargeable Lithium Batteries and Battery systems that are permanently installed on aircraft. The tests defined in this document also provide a standardized method for characterization of performance of batteries and battery systems. Compliance with these standards is recommended as a means of assuring that the batteries and battery systems will perform their intended function(s) safely under conditions encountered in aeronautical operations.
|Document Number:||rtca do-347|
|Change Type:||NEW ADDITION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
Standards That Reference This Standard
Showing 4 of 4.