Standard: AAMI 13408-6
ASEPTIC PROCESSING OF HEALTH CARE PRODUCTS - PART 6: ISOLATOR SYSTEMS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This part of ISO 13408 specifies the requirements for isolator systems used for aseptic processing and offers guidance on qualification, bio-decontamination, validation, operation and control of isolator systems used for aseptic processing of health care products.
This part of ISO 13408 is focused on the use of isolator systems to maintain aseptic conditions; this may include applications for hazardous materials.
This part of ISO 13408 does not supersede or replace national regulatory requirements, such as Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs) and/or compendial requirements that pertain in particular to national or regional jurisdictions.
|Organization:||Association for the Advancement of Medical Instrumentation|
|Document Number:||aami 13408-6|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|AAMI 13408-6||Change Type: A1||Update Date: 2005-01-01||Revision: 05||Status: ACTV|
|AAMI 13408-6||Change Type: A1||Update Date: 2013-01-01||Revision: 05||Status: ACTV|