Standard: AAMI EC71
STANDARD COMMUNICATIONS PROTOCOL FOR COMPUTER-ASSISTED ELECTROCARDIOGRAPHY
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This standard covers the two-way digital transmission of remote requests and results between digital electrocardiographs (ECG carts) and heterogeneous computer systems (hosts). It documents the common conventions required for the cart-tohost as well as cart-to-cart interchange of specific patient data (demographic, recording...), ECG signal data, ECG measurement and ECG interpretation results.
This standard specifies the content and structure of the information which is to be interchanged between digital ECG carts and computer ECG management systems (ECG DBMS), as well as other computer systems where ECG data can be stored. It enables any two such systems to establish a logical link for communicating ECG related data in a standard and interpretable form.
|Organization:||Association for the Advancement of Medical Instrumentation|
|Document Number:||aami ec71|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|AAMI EC71||Change Type: REAF||Update Date: 2001-01-01||Revision: 01||Status: INAC|
|AAMI EC71||Change Type:||Update Date: 2001-01-01||Revision: 01||Status: INAC|
This Standard References
Showing 10 of 19.