Standard: AAMI 13408-2
ASEPTIC PROCESSING OF HEALTH CARE PRODUCTS - PART 2: FILTRATION
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This part of ISO 13408 specifies requirements for sterilizing filtration as part of aseptic processing of health care products. It also offers guidance to filter users concerning general requirements for set-up, validation and routine operation of a sterilizing filtration process, to be used for aseptic processing of health care products.
This part of ISO 13408 is not applicable to removal of viruses. Sterilizing filtration is not applicable to fluids containing particles as effective ingredient larger than the pore size of a filter (e.g. bacterial whole-cell vaccines).
|Organization:||Association for the Advancement of Medical Instrumentation|
|Document Number:||aami 13408-2|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|AAMI 13408-2||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2003-01-01||Revision: 03||Status: ACTV|