Standard: UL - 1286 CRD
UL STANDARD FOR SAFETY OFFICE FURNISHINGS - SECTION / PARAGRAPH REFERENCE: NEW SUPPLEMENT SB SUBJECT: OFFICE FURNISHINGS FOR ATTACHMENT TO THE BUILDING STRUCTURE
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
The requirements of this supplement cover office furnishings attached to the building for stability or support.
These requirements cover the office furnishing mounting to the building structure and do not evaluate the ability of the building structure to support the load.
The office furnishing system attached to the building shall comply with requirements in UL 1286 except as modified or supplemented by the requirements of supplement SB.
|Document Number:||1286 crd|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|