Standard: GME 05004
DETERMINATION OF SHEARING STRENGTH OF BONDED AND EXTRUDED LININGS ON DRUM BRAKE SHOES
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
Scope and Application
This test specification shall be apply for determination of the shearing strength of bonded and extruded asbestosless linings on drum brake shoes.
|Organization:||General Motors Europe|
|Document Number:||gme 05004|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|GME 05004||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 1995-04-01||Revision: 1||Status: INAC|
This Standard References
Showing 4 of 4.